Sunday, September 11, 2016

In The Dark



A drabble, by Diana Jillian



The only things she sees in the dark of night are the pale people, and a statue of the angel.
The pale people all stop to talk to her, and she talks to them. They all thought she babbled before, but now they understand.

They're here for a reason, though they can't recall why. They know where they reside; and it's very far away, so they stay with her.

On a road to nowhere, she tries to recall her life. She remembers, and is in shock. Her mind is now present.

For she's the immortal, Lila; queen of the underworld!

9/11/16

12 comments:

  1. Learned something today - no idea Ophelia was a name of the queen of the underworld.

    ReplyDelete
  2. To find out who you really are is often traumatizing

    ReplyDelete
  3. Well I'm Yum Yum, the King of Doughnuts. Does that Trump your monarchy?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Well, hi, Yum Yum! Yes, it does triumph. And now I'm wishing I had doughnuts.

      Delete
  4. :) Good thing she recalled she's a queen!

    Irene

    ReplyDelete
  5. Oh my! I wonder if Ophelia has a twin sister that resides on Venus.... hehe! You outdid yourself with this delightfully dark drabble. 8 points, Earthling! :)

    --Martien Ecrits aka Marvin

    ReplyDelete
  6. I think I am one of the pale people, this write made me smile! I like it!

    ReplyDelete

Comments