Saturday, August 6, 2022

1.20 Gather Around The Campfire

 



Week 20

July 31st - August 6th: Campfire Ghost Stories

Subtopic 1: Mention Gathering around the fire In your blog

Subtopic 2: Mention S’mores


Waking up in the woods after gathering around the fire the night before, telling ghost stories, and eating S’mores, I noticed that I was alone.


Not a soul in sight. There was nothing but fog surrounding me. I wondered if the fire possibly spread. I was having a hard time trying to recall the night before.


I decided to walk around to see if I could find anything, or anyone around the campsite.


After a bit, I found a few of my friends, but they seem like they’re worried. I ran over to them.


“What’s going on?” I asked them.


“She’s not here,” my friend Kristy replied.


I was going to ask who, but then Jason spoke up. “What do you mean she’s not here?”


“Sam. Sam is missing,” Kristy answered.


I looked at both of them. “How is this possible?” No one answered. Kristy and Jason just stared at each other in horror.


I was having a hard time understanding what was happening. I then decided to go back to where I woke up, and to my surprise, I found my lifeless body laying there.


8/6/22, Saturday 


By Diana J. West


No comments:

Post a Comment

Comments