Saturday, August 20, 2022

The End of And Era! WWG 1.22

 Week 22

August 14th - 20th: The End of an Era

Subtopic 1: What’s something you do (or your character does) to relax?

Subtopic 2: Name a comfort food


It’s the end of an era for me. Three years ago, I went to a shrink that I didn’t like. I started working out. The most I lost was 10 pounds. Since then, I’ve been fluctuating between 166 and 170 pounds. I don’t get it.


And it seems like the more I slim down, the heavier I weigh!


In all fairness at work there were birthday parties and going away parties. I have been vowing to stay away from sugar. I was doing a great job up until two weeks ago. I’ll wait until after my birthday (on the 27th) and then I’ll go back to no sugar.


I can quit sugar any time really. My comfort foods are mostly salty stuff! I like macaroni and cheese. Well, I like anything cheese! Geez! No wonder I can’t lose weight!!!


Anyway, I was hoping that this topic would help me to become more creative. That’s why I said you or your character. I don’t know what I was thinking.


What do I do to relax? I either play my Tsum Tsum game on my phone. Or I play Animal Crossing on my Nintendo Switch.


I realize I need to pick up a better hobby!

Diana

Childhood is only a short time. Adult life is forever!


No comments:

Post a Comment

Comments