Sunday, September 25, 2022

Half Way There

Week 26 (Half Year Mark!)

September 11th - 17th: Half Way There!


In celebration of our 6 months of making it this far! I will make this a writer’s choice!!! Have fun with it!!!




I'm only keeping track of the weeks. I know 26 is 1/2 of 52. Still, either way, I cannot believe I started

this group 6 months ago. I would like to get some more traffic, but it's good anyway.


I didn't even finish writing this!


I had meant to last week, but with the impending storm heading our way, and the Blogophilia group

coming back to life...Who knows what the universe has in store for me!


I know that I need projects to keep me busy!


I'm 45 now, and my mental health is not getting any better.


Everyone that knows me knows that I wanted to have another child. So I will always be in mourning over

that! No matter how old I get.


Some days are harder to get out of bed than others.


I was hoping at this point, I would have been wealthy in the money department so I could do things

like go to a clinic, and have a child that way. Or get myself into a bigger house.


You're supposed to be richer in money as you get older because you no longer have any children to

support!


Instead, I'm struggling more than I ever did when I did have a kid!


I'm waiting for Andy's disability to kick in.


In the meantime, we're going broke because he wants to buy his tobacco, and MJ and stuff.


That stuff is costly.


If I take 20 dollars out, I could make that last me all week. His would be gone in 5 minutes.


And I swear he does this inadvertently deliberately because he knows I want to have another child,

and he's subconsciously sabotaging us financially!


I know I overthink these things.


I can't help it! I'm only human!!!


We'll see where the next 6 months will take me.


Diana

No comments:

Post a Comment

Comments