Sunday, September 25, 2022

Week 27: Peace & Friendship

 



Week 27

September 18th - 24th: Peace & Friendship

Subtopic 1: Mention a bracelet

Subtopic 2: Mention something that brings you (or your character) peace


I go by what I find on the bizarre holiday calendar. I had seen that week was friendship week or day. Can't remember right now.


But I decided to polish my nails when I noticed my hands look so old! LOL. I swear it's from all of the hand washing we've been doing since the pandemic!


Luckily for photo editors. I was able to smooth it out! I know. You think I'm crazy. No. I'm just vain. Probably the same thing!!!


I created these friendship bracelets for myself.


There's a story I heard somewhere about the red friendship bracelet. Actually, I think it's a piece of yarn, but this works too (especially if you make the friendship bracelet very thin). So, legend has it that you tie a piece of string around your wrist. Make a wish. When the bracelet falls off or breaks, your wish will come true.


Everyone has their own beliefs. These days, I just want peace. Though I have trouble finding it. I try to meditate, or think of something funny.

My idea of funny is thinking about something I had seen on Spongebob. But it could also be in a song. I've been singing the song End of the Dream by Evanescence. Which I think I was coming up with that as part of a topic. Because my brain is weird and it's what I like.


Anyway, peace is just avoiding conflict. I don't want to do anything that's going to bring me stress. If it's not bringing me joy, I should probably stay away from it.


Diana

No comments:

Post a Comment

Comments