Saturday, September 24, 2022

Speaking Nonsense

Posted by Dia J West
Saturday, 9.24.22

I tend to speak nonsense. And I have a tendency to be all over the place, speaking wise, when I’m upset.

Normally I’m good at hiding my sadness, but I can’t help myself this time around!

I tried to create a writing group. I started feeling inspired after I signed up for a creative writing class. But I needed time to get my stuff in order.

I started it sometime in March. It seemed evident that the writing group I was in wasn’t coming back.

Well, they announced they’re back. And I’ve tried countless times to promote my group from within. But people act like I don’t exist.

I only had two people posting anyway.

I know when to give up. I’ll cry and grieve about it. But I’m sure I’ll be fine!

It just hurts.

I am human. And I have feelings.

Diana


September 24, 2022

No comments:

Post a Comment

Comments